SKYDOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Go down

SKYDOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post  ev1lbunny26 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:15 pm

The town of skydome is a peacefull place. we at skydome do our best to find rare ores and hopefully a qwarry. at this time our mayor is a man named gorge othewise known as DJ_gorge. "ok now if the mayor of charrol please send me a PM on these forums as i would like to discuss a matter of most importence"

Ok skydome hopes to be apart of the mighty town charrol as we are a big mineing town near spawn but in the sky or well... a moutain that reaches the top of the map. our god is tibberious the allmighty and we will only let those that belive tibberious is the true god of isan.

To join the town of skydome please contact me on the forums or in game ;my ign is ev1lbunny1 just to clarafy Cool


Last edited by ev1lbunny26 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)

ev1lbunny26
Member
Member

Posts : 76
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 22
Location : aus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SKYDOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post  Alzeido on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:37 pm

how many players?
avatar
Alzeido
Top VIP
Top VIP

Posts : 172
Join date : 2011-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SKYDOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post  ev1lbunny26 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Alzeido wrote:how many players?

its just me at the moment but if people want to join they can

ev1lbunny26
Member
Member

Posts : 76
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 22
Location : aus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SKYDOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post  Alzeido on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:01 pm

official towns by the old rules are 3+ people. wrong place for post.
avatar
Alzeido
Top VIP
Top VIP

Posts : 172
Join date : 2011-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SKYDOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post  Santuweed on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:11 pm

Alzeido wrote:official towns by the old rules are 3+ people. wrong place for post.

THIS!

+ your name can not be "DJ_GEORGE" <-- title name
You are not donator so.. you must have Firstname_Lastname

Santuweed
VIP
VIP

Posts : 152
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SKYDOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post  Alzeido on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:17 pm

ev1lbunny26 wrote: "ok now if the mayor of charrol please send me a PM on these forums as i would like to discuss a matter of most importence"
that is me.
ev1lbunny26 wrote:
Ok skydome hopes to be apart of the mighty town charrol as we are a big mineing town near spawn but in the sky or well... a moutain that reaches the top of the map. our god is tibberious the allmighty and we will only let those that belive tibberious is the true god of isan.

not going to happen, and please. read the lore of the gods before you post anything about them.
avatar
Alzeido
Top VIP
Top VIP

Posts : 172
Join date : 2011-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SKYDOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post  ev1lbunny26 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Alzeido wrote:
ev1lbunny26 wrote: "ok now if the mayor of charrol please send me a PM on these forums as i would like to discuss a matter of most importence"
that is me.
ev1lbunny26 wrote:
Ok skydome hopes to be apart of the mighty town charrol as we are a big mineing town near spawn but in the sky or well... a moutain that reaches the top of the map. our god is tibberious the allmighty and we will only let those that belive tibberious is the true god of isan.

not going to happen, and please. read the lore of the gods before you post anything about them.



ok watevr mate just cuz i wanted an alience beetween skydome and charrol dont mean u have to be a mexican without a hat GOSH

y is people so mean on this server all of a sudden Sad


ev1lbunny26
Member
Member

Posts : 76
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 22
Location : aus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SKYDOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post  ev1lbunny26 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Santuweed wrote:
Alzeido wrote:official towns by the old rules are 3+ people. wrong place for post.

THIS!

+ your name can not be "DJ_GEORGE" <-- title name
You are not donator so.. you must have Firstname_Lastname


and santu i cant change it yet untill a mod or admin does and i would like it to be gorge_fish again HAPPY

ev1lbunny26
Member
Member

Posts : 76
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 22
Location : aus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

lol lol lol

Post  EandR2011 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:14 am

more like the new legend of zelda, umm whats its called?
avatar
EandR2011
Member
Member

Posts : 82
Join date : 2011-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SKYDOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum