Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaswatur, god of secrets

2 posters

Go down

Kaswatur, god of secrets Empty Kaswatur, god of secrets

Post  EandR2011 Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:08 am

Long ago during the Thoradon wars, Thoradon was in possession of the enchanted ender orb. For thousands of years the enchanted orb has been passed down by death. Even though he is immortal there has been tales of gods being defeated by mere mortals. In fear he created a god out of clay and diamonds. Then he named him Kaswatur, he instructed him to protect the orb. When Thoradon fell no one knew truly tackled the god. As I said he is god of secrets and told nobody he actually killed Thoradon
and hid the orb.

Within the centuries, Kaswatur harnessed has so much strength that he is starting to influence the humans. Towns start to make secret vaults and heavily trained guards. Among all this the Kaswatur has gifted some kings and guards with the power to keep any secret and to endure torture of of many sorts. Kings now start to build undercover government and so people started to wonder. What are behind those doors and wall, people thought. Of course one, out of curiosity found away inside and his name was Thisius. When he was looking around he heard a secret battle plan. He was found and slaughterd and when he lost his life, out of nowhere Kaswatur anouced that this was idiotic choice and is to influence you not to let your curiosity run loose. Then he vanished, people were stunned that a god personally came down and talked to them. But this was bad because of that event, people are starting to hire assassins.

Many followers such as I need to follow rules or known as the six signs. He created these rules to keep balance. It started when a Thoradon priest walked into the of Kaswatur and said you and your trickery shall be stopped at once, murderer of Thoradon! Who speaks of such unholiness? The priest turned and a secret keeper other known as a follower of Kaswatur. You know nothing snapped said the priest. Your filthy god is the one who took down Thoadon not the useless humans! the priest. As Kaswatur listened to the silly priest who thought he could keep a secret from the god of secrets himself. A shimmering form of Kaswatur stepped out and said I will not allow you to leave with this information, thus I shall kill you. Is it true?asked the secret keeper. I can not tell said Kaswatur. The priest shot his most power full spell at the god but it only disintegrated, then Kaswatur snapped his and the priest fell dead. Then Kaswatur snapped his fingers and six glowing blue signs appeared, then Kaswatur said these are the six signs protest and memorize them. They will keep order and blance, then teach it to your children. The god disappeared and the secret keeper did what he was told. Well you want to know a secret, well I'm that secret keeper!

Last edited by EandR2011 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total
EandR2011
EandR2011

Back to top Go down

Kaswatur, god of secrets Empty Re: Kaswatur, god of secrets

Post  werzieq Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:49 am

I like all the Ideas you are throwing up, the problem is that it takes time for them to be implemented, and first the community has to agree to the idea then the Administration Team have to decide if its a good idea or not Smile

Keep adding them Wink ur doing a good job Smile

Werzieq

werzieq
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kaswatur, god of secrets Empty (:]

Post  EandR2011 Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:42 am

thanks, don't worry I won't stop my ideas.
EandR2011
EandR2011

Back to top Go down

Kaswatur, god of secrets Empty Re: Kaswatur, god of secrets

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down