Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An insain idea from a sleepy person and more

+3
ev1lbunny26
Alzeido
Exit2008
7 posters

Go down

An insain idea from a sleepy person and more Empty An insain idea from a sleepy person and more

Post  Exit2008 Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:15 am

As we know the server is having a low tide of player due to alot of new games coming out ATM.
So the idea is insted of having 4 towns with 5-10 people that's never going anywere and having people leaving due to boredom as fast as they come. Then lets all be the lords of our own towns. Of course that will not work with the way the server run so insted of a class/war system there will be are more strategic system, with non entity block army's backed up by a simple roll command so it will be a more territorial, building contest like game were trading and diplomacy is what keeps the game in-tressting insted of admin made events and the the occasional 1-2 blocks grief on the Major towns. There will also be gods like seryen and that there role will be to bestove blessings and give longterm quests to players to keep them Happy and crafting Smile

So how Towns work you build houses to get peasants/workers you get 3 one man one women and one youngster for every 2 house you get one Gard/warrior we will get in on what warriors and peasants are use for later how to build a house is simple a room with a table a bed x2 a chest makes up a house you can have eating areas like giant eating halls you can do the same with barracks housing but you can only have 10 beds in one room making 5x3 peasants

now what peasants are use for to work in eyecandy mines and lumbermills giving a weekly stack of resources 30 peasants to tend a lumber mill, 30 to tend to a stone/sandstone mine, 60 to tend to a coal mine. 60 to tend to an iron mine but it only gives a half stack you also need it for warriors, 15 to tend to a weed farm/reed farm/apple farm/melon farm/pumpkind farm, 30 to tend to an iron smelter that makes up to 2 stacks of iron ore into iron ingots, 30 to tend to an blacksmith to keep the Gard's and warriors armed, 15 to tend to barracks so you can finally make and army and pillage the world also players are to post there pop count under there town topic just for the mods sake and for the sake of fair play
so in general peasants are used to man buildings you need to support your kingdom and army's the guidelines for how to build the buildings are simple make it so any idiot can see what they are and not too ugly

now for warriors they are use for defending your kingdome and attacking others and sometime quests. you get one for Every 2 house you have but to use them you need an iron mine a iron smelter a blacksmith and a barrack and then you can finally start deploying your troops. so how troops normally move is 2 spaces in any direction but only one 1 up or down or from the bottom of a stair or ladder to the top in one turn but a troops that moves in the current tune can't attack. all troops can attack or move in the current players tune. now to how battels are fought once a melee troop is next to a enemy troop the attacker rolls a number between 1-6 if the number is uneven the attacker wins and the enemy troop rolls if then he hits an uneven number between 1-6 nothing happens but if he doesn't the defending troop dies. the battle continues intill one side is all dead or give up.
(note if some one starts a war with you you can't say no its a have to you can say now is not a good time and suggest a nothere day but all the warriors you get from the day the war is declared can't be used to prevent abuse of this loop hole also all allys who want to help there freinds can only enter the battle before it starts and can't hike up more of his warriors of he diden't went all in at the start)

Races there will be more than humans and vampires there will be unions of races wich each kingdom can pick on from each tire to make up there army they all have diffrent stats like vampires can move 4 blocks in the dark and can't die by range but in the sun they can only move on block and such diffrent tires need diffrent accmendations will be added laiter on.

The union of unlife
tire 1 skeletons, zombies, ghosts,
tire 2 vampires, liches,
tire 3 necromancers, aicent vampires

Chrildren of the gods
tire 1 Humans, dwarfs, centaruers,
tire 2 Royal human gard, dwarf centurian,
tire 3 Angle, dwarf robot thingy,

pact of nature
tire 1 elfs, dryads, bearpeople
tire 2 acient elf, tree ents,
tire 3 were bear, elf tree jumper,

The last of charos
tire 1 orcs, shades, demon spawn,
tire 2 orc baserker, lesser demon,
tire 3 Arcdemon, Hellfrozen demon

army of the dark mist
tire 1 ????
tire 2 ????
tire 3 ????

Orbs of power this is an powerfull object that can help you tune the tide of a battle with epic spells to cower the sun force the sea to split or split time apart in your favor
there are 3 way to get orbs one is to take them from other players in battle then you can win some in quests from the gods at last there will be one weekly to the most epic town or a player that's in dire need of one. All orbs will be noted who they belong to and how they got them to pervent cheating i know you were thinking of cheating.

trading and roads to trade resources to other players you need a road to there town at least 2 blocks wide. There will also be build neutral trading towns of you build a road to one of thees you will get one weekly stack of commen resources or what that's deemed fair. there maybe also be farms you can build to get more than one stack.

how to implante oohhh
this game type will darw more on the forum than the server
the only plugins nessarly neede is a roll command that can pick a random number btween x-x
the othere is borders so people will end up fighting overland

then we need admins for gods and to keep the mods/ops in line 3-5 will be ideal
then there will be needed an army of mods/ops to keep people 1 from cheating even tho they will only ruin the game fro them selfs and 2 to get greifers and trolls fast so they will need a temp ban and kick and the will mostlikly be 5 6 of them donators will come in handy due to the fact they will have most to lose if they mess up
a nothere role for the mods is to chek if the numbers the players tell is correct and tell the admins if they find any flaws

also all players will need a city topic
that includes there Towns name
the players ing and rp name
the race and what you picked for tire 1-3
the number of pesents
the number of warriores
the orbs they have
they will also need to make a list of what buildings they have like mines smelters so the admins can give them there weekly bonus
and official allainces
the people they are at war with
and a bit of backstorry if they like
likr (the city of alzido founded by the minions of alzido after the death of there lord now its a big mineing town were the streets is flooded with gold and sweets)

the mods/ops and admins will one a week hold a meeting on the forum and vote on a town to get a orb of power by who needs it most who got the most epic city who have been on most the mods are required to post the reason why they voted on that town also a player cant be voted on if he got the orb from last week.

how to inplant quests doh you know how to make events!!!! just make a topic called quests on the forum post the quest and who it involves

Last edited by Exit2008 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 5 times in total

Exit2008

Back to top Go down

An insain idea from a sleepy person and more Empty Re: An insain idea from a sleepy person and more

Post  Alzeido Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:54 am

it'd be better if we all merged, build a huge fortress and was like tower defence... IDEA FOR NEW EVENT!
Alzeido
Alzeido
Top VIP
Top VIP

Back to top Go down

An insain idea from a sleepy person and more Empty Re: An insain idea from a sleepy person and more

Post  Exit2008 Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:32 pm

Yes but this way the number of players dose not matter if there is 7 or more playing on a day also if we did that ill just end up building the fortress while you slave blocks for me >Smile

Exit2008

Back to top Go down

Post  ev1lbunny26 Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:34 pm

Exit2008 wrote:Yes but this way the number of players dose not matter if there is 7 or more playing on a day also if we did that ill just end up building the fortress while you slave blocks for me >Smile

lol

and if bebopvox put the sever on his show we will be getting anywere from 30-40 players if server can handle it

Cool

ev1lbunny26

Back to top Go down

Post  Exit2008 Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:59 am

opdated Cool

Exit2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrial_Kingslayer Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:37 am

You still need to post how this could actually be implemented.

Azrial_Kingslayer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Santeryu Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:50 am

Azrial_Kingslayer wrote:You still need to post how this could actually be implemented.

A lot of file work for you if this is implemented..
At least I can see that need to do more custom classes?
NPC's back... (lags server or used to lag..)
iQuest back.. (lags server or used to lag..)

what else?

Santeryu
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrial_Kingslayer Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:54 am

Npcs and quests won't lag us...

Azrial_Kingslayer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Santeryu Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:00 am

Azrial_Kingslayer wrote:Npcs and quests won't lag us...

Then bring quests back? I can help making them.

We could make awesome quests to kill the time on server if people get bored.

Smaller quests, bigger quests, hidden quests etc.

Santeryu
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  torwi1 Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:27 am

The idea sounds cool.

but do you mean we will have over 100 NPC workers?

i see how a few cant lag the server, but over 100 for each player...

torwi1
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrial_Kingslayer Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:01 am

If you can start writing a few for me to implement straight away of course i can.

Azrial_Kingslayer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alzeido Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:14 am

give me 2 hours in creative mode and i can make all of these different races a town that is suitable.
Alzeido
Alzeido
Top VIP
Top VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Exit2008 Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:52 am

to be honest this is old stuff and was done before npcs and smp were a part of mincraft and the only commands that are really neede at best is a roll command kick and ban the rest can be done by an army of ops/mods

to clerefy the npc will not be entitys but simple blocks to keep the server from lagging also the people that don't have the imagination for that don't have the imagination to rp at all

also quests will be given by the gods/admins and will be like build a temple in my honer or that lord have defyed me make him suffer in my name or slay the mighty giant liveing in the hill of sorrows and so on.

err also i don't think there will be any need for custom calsses at all but i think there mught be diffrent techtrees that only doners can make use of pirat

Exit2008

Back to top Go down

Post  EandR2011 Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:53 am

army of the dark mist
tire 1 shawman
tire 2 palidan
tire 3 anti god

EandR2011
EandR2011

Back to top Go down

Post  torwi1 Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:50 am

If it wont lag then i think this sounds awesome!

And i dont realy cear if its just blocks that are the workers, but wath about warriors?

Will ther be som sort of calculated battle? Where you add in ammount of troops and mayby the strengt of a wall?

If this could be added then i would start playing again, iven if i got all the new PS3 games to play to. Very Happy

torwi1
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Exit2008 Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:58 pm

torwi1 wrote:If it wont lag then i think this sounds awesome!

And i dont realy cear if its just blocks that are the workers, but wath about warriors?

Will ther be som sort of calculated battle? Where you add in ammount of troops and mayby the strengt of a wall?

If this could be added then i would start playing again, iven if i got all the new PS3 games to play to. Very Happy

warriors will be blocks too a iron block in the bottom and your nations head block at the top
also it kinda calculated as its one on one for each units and done by a roll command i don't think fast fights will be smart ti use due to the fact it don't take any tatice into concentrations like walls
the wall i think will be unbrakeabel unless its some wooden planks or diet wall ï'm thinking of making it so gates can be opend my the hostile plyer the same way a one on one unit battle is done

Exit2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrial_Kingslayer Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:33 am

Sounds like shogun total war ^.^

Azrial_Kingslayer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Exit2008 Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:33 am

i don't know i have never played it Shocked

Exit2008

Back to top Go down

Post  EandR2011 Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:44 am

[/quote]
army of the dark mist
tire 1 ????
tire 2 ????
tire 3 ????
[/quote]

try these out:
army of the dark mist
tire 1 evil shaman and mist beasts
tire 2 dark knight and dark paladin
tire 3 anti god and anti godess

EandR2011
EandR2011

Back to top Go down

Post  EandR2011 Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:52 am

Exit2008 wrote:
torwi1 wrote:If it wont lag then i think this sounds awesome!

warriors will be blocks too a iron block in the bottom and your nations head block at the top
also it kinda calculated as its one on one for each units and done by a roll command i don't think fast fights will be smart ti use due to the fact it don't take any tatice into concentrations like walls
the wall i think will be unbrakeabel unless its some wooden planks or diet wall ï'm thinking of making it so gates can be opend my the hostile plyer the same way a one on one unit battle is done

Here are some battle tactics:

1.Assign legions in this order:knights, infantry, archers and medical trained soldiers.

2.then devise a route and order for your men.

3.last create a smart way into the town, city, or base.

follow these steps and victory shall be yours!
EandR2011
EandR2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum