Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MW3 FTW something something something 2 fill the title

+4
Santeryu
MARKCayenne
Alzeido
ev1lbunny26
8 posters

Go down

MW3 FTW                                             something something something 2 fill the title Empty MW3 FTW something something something 2 fill the title

Post  ev1lbunny26 Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:40 am

post all GOOD things on MW3 on this topic.

ev1lbunny26

Back to top Go down

MW3 FTW                                             something something something 2 fill the title Empty Re: MW3 FTW something something something 2 fill the title

Post  Alzeido Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:54 pm

i love how there's nothing posted.
Alzeido
Alzeido
Top VIP
Top VIP

Back to top Go down

MW3 FTW                                             something something something 2 fill the title Empty Re: MW3 FTW something something something 2 fill the title

Post  ev1lbunny26 Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:03 pm

look its like a MW3 chatroom so if someone posts someone else replys thats how it works

ev1lbunny26

Back to top Go down

Post  MARKCayenne Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:30 pm

Black ops was rubush mw3 Is just mw2 with an update
MARKCayenne
MARKCayenne
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Santeryu Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:48 pm

Graphics --> Worse than BF3
Hit detections --> Almost same as Black Ops = fucked up and bad
Gameplay --> Bad
Campaign --> hmm..ok, I guess?
Whole game --> suck balls

Only my opinions

Santeryu
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  MARKCayenne Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:58 pm

I see someone didn't play mw3 yet Very Happy
MARKCayenne
MARKCayenne
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Santeryu Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:18 pm

MARKCayenne wrote:I see someone didn't play mw3 yet Very Happy

I did play it for many times already.. -.-

Santeryu
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Satath Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:37 am

Im liking it on campaign.To actually get kills in Multiplayer you have to use a light machine gun -.-

Satath

Back to top Go down

Post  MARKCayenne Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:59 am

Satath wrote:Im liking it on campaign.To actually get kills in Multiplayer you have to use a light machine gun -.-

i go double revolver rampage like 25+ each game and max 10 deaths
MARKCayenne
MARKCayenne
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  ev1lbunny26 Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:00 am

Santuweed wrote:Graphics --> Worse than BF3
Hit detections --> Almost same as Black Ops = fucked up and bad
Gameplay --> Bad
Campaign --> hmm..ok, I guess?
Whole game --> suck balls

Only my opinions

well i agree with the graphics but i know there better than MW2 by miles so thats good and if u dont like the DONT POST ON THIS TOPIC COMON READ THE 1 SENENCE THING AT THE TOP.

ev1lbunny26

Back to top Go down

Post  Tipzee Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:03 am

Satath wrote:Im liking it on campaign.To actually get kills in Multiplayer you have to use a light machine gun -.-

Lies, to get kills use the Type 95(I think that's its name) it's basically the famas from MW2 and the most op gun in game atm.

Also the only way to describe mw3 is "It's just another COD game"

Tipzee
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Tipzee Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:04 am

MARKCayenne wrote:

i go double revolver rampage like 25+ each game and max 10 deaths

That's not a rampage haha

Tipzee
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrial_Kingslayer Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:35 am

Lmao tipz your just a COD rapist :L

Azrial_Kingslayer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bombingdude Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:49 am

The game hasn't changed jack shit from the last couple of games, i think the game is kind of a disappointment, bought the game, played it, got a refund.

i'm sticking to bf3

bombingdude

Back to top Go down

Post  MARKCayenne Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:25 pm

bombingdude wrote:The game hasn't changed jack shit from the last couple of games, i think the game is kind of a disappointment, bought the game, played it, got a refund.

i'm sticking to bf3

Like the only reason i play cod is there were zombies and now spec ops. Played bf3 awesome cod awesome in zombies/spec ops/survival other stuff crap
MARKCayenne
MARKCayenne
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  ev1lbunny26 Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:14 pm

MARKCayenne wrote:
bombingdude wrote:The game hasn't changed jack shit from the last couple of games, i think the game is kind of a disappointment, bought the game, played it, got a refund.

i'm sticking to bf3

Like the only reason i play cod is there were zombies and now spec ops. Played bf3 awesome cod awesome in zombies/spec ops/survival other stuff crap

ok i agree that multiplayer is SHIT but campain and spec-ops are AWESOME

afro if u agree

ev1lbunny26

Back to top Go down

Post  Santeryu Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Santeryu
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  ev1lbunny26 Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:23 pm

why santu why

Sad Sad Sad Sad

ev1lbunny26

Back to top Go down

Post  Santeryu Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:31 am

ev1lbunny26 wrote:why santu why

Sad Sad Sad Sad

Santeryu
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  ev1lbunny26 Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:55 am

Santuweed wrote:
ev1lbunny26 wrote:why santu why

Sad Sad Sad Sad

captian sparkles fixed that connetion prob

ev1lbunny26

Back to top Go down

Post  Santeryu Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:29 am

umm.. I didn't know that CaptainSparklez was working for Activision/InfinityWard?

if you are talking about the fix of putting teather record off --> not working

CoD games from MW2 to MW3 all have really bad hit detections + unbalanced guns + lag + bad graphics

DEAL
WITH
IT!

Santeryu
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Santeryu Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:12 pm

oh how I love MW3

Check this out!

Santeryu
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum