Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

makeing a minecraft serice and need some good vocie actors and a crew

+3
torwi1
Azrial_Kingslayer
ev1lbunny26
7 posters

Go down

makeing  a minecraft serice and need some good vocie actors and a crew Empty makeing a minecraft serice and need some good vocie actors and a crew

Post  ev1lbunny26 Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:38 pm

ok so im makeing a video serice and i need some good voice actors and a crew to do so;
now i need at least one girl to voice a charactar or a guy who sounds like a girl at times : ) .

if you would like to apply plz plz apply on this topic and NO TROLLING IF YOU DONT WANT TO APPLY AND ONLY APPS AND QUESTIONS please Smile

ev1lbunny26

Back to top Go down

makeing  a minecraft serice and need some good vocie actors and a crew Empty Re: makeing a minecraft serice and need some good vocie actors and a crew

Post  ev1lbunny26 Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:39 pm

i cant belive i spellt something wrong in the title this anit gonna be good Very Happy

ev1lbunny26

Back to top Go down

makeing  a minecraft serice and need some good vocie actors and a crew Empty Re: makeing a minecraft serice and need some good vocie actors and a crew

Post  Azrial_Kingslayer Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:46 pm

Why don't you tell people what its about? What kind of video series is it? Where it will be hosted? etc...

Azrial_Kingslayer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ev1lbunny26 Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:52 pm

Azrial_Kingslayer wrote:Why don't you tell people what its about? What kind of video series is it? Where it will be hosted? etc...

well i know the whole story but im not gonna give an awesome story out to just anybody

ev1lbunny26

Back to top Go down

Post  ev1lbunny26 Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:53 pm

but i have a server to film on

ev1lbunny26

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrial_Kingslayer Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:11 pm

Is it a letsplay? a preplanned story? how many people do you need? Give the general gist of the story? how long will it last?

Azrial_Kingslayer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ev1lbunny26 Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Azrial_Kingslayer wrote:Is it a letsplay? a preplanned story? how many people do you need? Give the general gist of the story? how long will it last?

ok its a story thing about when the sun never comes up EVER.

i need 20+ people to play actors and crew
and need a girl actor to play a charictar
but ill explain more when the player joins the crew

ev1lbunny26

Back to top Go down

Post  ev1lbunny26 Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:29 pm

and im hopeing about 1-2 seasons

ev1lbunny26

Back to top Go down

Post  torwi1 Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:26 am

It would be funn to try and make some videos with others, so i would like to join if i can Very Happy

torwi1
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Alzeido Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:10 am

ev1lbunny26 wrote:

i need 20+ people to play actors and crew
and need a girl actor to play a charictar
but ill explain more when the player joins the crew

20+ people- that wont happen
a girl actor- probably will, all the girls on our server are nice

am i understanding this right, 19+ guys and 1 girl? forever alone harem?
Alzeido
Alzeido
Top VIP
Top VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Satath Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:41 am

I might be able to in the future but right now i've got tonsillitis which makes me sound like a dying walrus set on fire.Repeatdly.Then punched in the face by Alzedio 1000 times.

Satath

Back to top Go down

Post  ev1lbunny26 Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:25 am

now with the 20+ people it will be from the minecraft forums aswell and i said at least 1 girl but still.
Razz

ev1lbunny26

Back to top Go down

Post  ev1lbunny26 Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:26 am

torwi1 wrote:It would be funn to try and make some videos with others, so i would like to join if i can Very Happy

ok sure but somehow send me a voice message of some sort so i know you are good

Very Happy

ev1lbunny26

Back to top Go down

Post  ev1lbunny26 Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:27 am

Satath wrote:I might be able to in the future but right now i've got tonsillitis which makes me sound like a dying walrus set on fire.Repeatdly.Then punched in the face by Alzedio 1000 times.

arrr man i had that it hurts like pi*s...but i got my tonsills out just in time

Smile bahahahahaha 1000 azraldo punchs in the face.... 1 stub toe Smile

ev1lbunny26

Back to top Go down

Post  Mondasin Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:57 am

Reverse Harem?

Mondasin

Back to top Go down

Post  torwi1 Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:36 am

Send you a voice message.

Do i need to be a voice actor?

Or was it mainly voice actors you were looking for?

torwi1
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  bombingdude Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:44 am

if i had a proper mic, i would help you out, since i'm aiming to be a voiceactor anyway

bombingdude

Back to top Go down

Post  Mondasin Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:31 am

rawr?

Mondasin

Back to top Go down

Post  ev1lbunny26 Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:00 pm

Mondasin wrote:Reverse Harem?

???wat

ev1lbunny26

Back to top Go down

Post  ev1lbunny26 Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:01 pm

torwi1 wrote:Send you a voice message.

Do i need to be a voice actor?

Or was it mainly voice actors you were looking for?

no im looking for camera men and set makers too

ev1lbunny26

Back to top Go down

Post  ev1lbunny26 Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:03 pm

bombingdude wrote:if i had a proper mic, i would help you out, since i'm aiming to be a voiceactor anyway

buy one with mondasin pedobear points o_0

and if you want to help i need a camera man and set makers Smile

ev1lbunny26

Back to top Go down

Post  Mondasin Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:31 pm

I can assist in making sets if we want to do this, also a Harem is normally a bunch of Women that belong to a man, so the reverse would be a bunch of men that belong to a women.

Mondasin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down